St. Patrick’s Day – March 17 is a fun day around the world to celebrate anything Irish – and GREEN!
Here is how you can help to bring awareness to ethical slave-free shopping and looking for green barcodes when you shop:
- Dye your hair green! You sure will get noticed!
- Donate! As the IASC is staffed by volunteers – 100% of your donation goes to free education program for schools and communities
- Buy a ribbon – It’s only $5 and wearing that ribbon, or promoting the ribbon as your photo for a day on your facebook page and social media helps get the word out to “BUY GREEN”.
- Buy a pin – the IASC pins are only $10, and combined with the ribbon make a statement that you will not put up with slavery any longer, that you will look for green barcodes, and shop ethical
- Check out our online free ethical shopping guides
- Ask your workplace or school to get involved
- Become a volunteer
- Become a Global Ambassador
- Run a fundraising event
- Contact us to see how we can help you promote this global fun way to increase awareness and encourage people to look for green barcodes and shop ethically.
Yes, even our Chair, A/Prof Colleen B Kelly got in the fun last year with Irish makeup, green hair, lots of fun, and bringing awareness to the evils of slavery and shopping ethically – and GREEN BARCODES!