This year’s winner of our highest global honour is Sir Paul Hutchinson, and we were truly honoured to present him with his award at our annual gala evening at The Mirage Resort, Las Vegas.
This year, the IASC Board voted to add one additional category: The Lifetime Achievement Award. This Award will not be voted on by the general public, it will be the only Award decided by the IASC Board. After winning both the 2020, and 2021 Education and Training Awards, and a lifetime of community education, this year’s winner is Donna-Leigh Perfect.
Congratulations to the following category winners:
The Shauna T. Kelly Memorial Prize for Legal & Allied Fields
- Kathyann Powell – Saving Jane
- Las Vegas Police Volunteer Program – NV, USA
- Elynne Greene – LVMPD – Las Vegas
- Senators Cortez Masto & John Cornyn – NV, USA
- World Central Kitchen – International
- M.J. Maynard Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada – NV, USA
- Jaclyn Schultz: Fox 5 Vegas Helping rescue victims: Vegas organization aims to expand resources
- Heather C. Fischer Thomson Reuters, DC, USA
- Tina DeCola – Las Vegas Fire & Rescue – Denise Amber Lee Foundation – NV, USA