For outstanding achievement and/or heroic act, or acts, by an individual or group. These astounding people and groups give little consideration to their own personal safety, or how their cause might put themselves personally at risk. These heroes travel far & wide and search out victims, and instead of turning away, they put their careers, and sometimes their lives, on the line to rescue trafficked victims.
It is with great honor that we announce the 2022 IASC “Hero of the Year” Award Nominees. We honor and salute them, and take a quiet moment to think of all the victims they have saved, and the lives they changed forever.
Vote Here for one (or more) of these extraordinary heroes:
- Mr. Adam Benschoter The Rescue of Alicia Tappan – MI, USA
- Beth Bernardo – Old Navy/NCMEC
- Joshua Cruz – Rescuing fifty trafficked children. OK, USA March 28, 2022
- Tina DeCola – Las Vegas Fire & Rescue – Denise Amber Lee Foundation – NV, USA
- Oree Freeman – US Institute Against Human Trafficking (USIAHT) – FL, USA
- Captain Sasha Larkin – NV, USA
- Princess Basmah bint Saud Al Saud– Saudi Arabia
- Robin Smith – Refuge for Women, Las Vegas, NV
- John Walsh – Activist, TV Host, VA, USA