Donna-Leigh, at just seven years old witnessed the murder of her mother by her father. Separated from her siblings she endured years of bullying and abuse in foster homes. Being told she was worthless, and nobody wanted or loved her, she felt abandoned and alone.Read More
- 2018 International Women’s Day Leadership Ambassador in Social Justice and Equality
- CEO, co-founder and program designer of The Dream Guards Perfect P.E.A.C.E Program and Dream Guards Ambassador Program
- Published children’s author “The Adventures of Jessie and Rocky Rockstar
- Youth mental health first aider with Lifeline Suicide Prevention Training.
- Qualified personal trainer with Advanced Nutrition.
Dawn Manske CEO/Founder, Made for Freedom
Dawn Manske, the founder of Made for Freedom, fights human trafficking with style. She witnessed the atrocities of human trafficking firsthand during her ten years living in China.Read More
A/Prof Colleen B Kelly
Chair and Co-Founder of the IASC, Colleen brings 40 years of experience teaching police and lecturing at Universities around the world to her passion – the economic end of slavery.Read More
Associate Dean for Equity and Inclusion. Professor of Law William M. Rains Fellow
Professor Kathleen Kim is a nationally recognized expert on immigrants’ rights and human trafficking. Read More
Tina DeCola Human Trafficking Awareness for 911 operators
Tina DeCola combines her 20 years of extraordinary experience as a 911 operation while also an instructor for the Denise Amber Lee Foundation.Read More
Bio still to be added! Victim Assistance Specialist, GS13 AOR: States of Nevada and Utah Homeland Security Investigations Las Vegas, NV 89101